*PLEASE NOTE* I will be traveling tomorrow, 1/6/10. I apologize if you submit information and I don't reply for a day or so. ♥

Snag A Badge

30 Day Shred

Post before & after pictures?

Contest for most improved?

When will you Shred?

You Are Visitor #:

Monday, January 4, 2010

D-Day Is Here!

So today was the day! My day has been sooooo hectic that I haven't had a chance to do my day 1 yet, but rest assured, I WILL get it done before I go to bed!

I have updated the blog a little. I removed the "Nutrition" page and I have added the Message Board. Please take a moment to check it out and post away! I think it will be SUCH a valuable tool for us to communicate with each other- much easier than reading through comments to my posts!

I want to thank everyone who has submitted their information for the Roll Call page! I finally got a chance to check my email and WOW- I have 30+ members to add!

I hope everyone had a fantastic first day! I can't wait to see everyone's results! 
post signature

0 comments:

Kiss That Bump Goodbye

Anyone willing to join in on our 30 Day Shred challenge is welcome! Please sign up and post regularly. It's hard to stay motivated on your own, so that's why we are all here!

We will be starting our Shred on January 3rd, 2010. This is the first Sunday of the new year. It's always nice to start on a fresh week plus this date will allow everyone time to get their videos and weights!

If you have any questions, please send an email to
bumpshred@gmail.com


**PLEASE NOTE: We welcome everyone to join us but PLEASE wait until after your 6 week postpartum check! Your first priority is making sure you heal properly!**

Followers