*PLEASE NOTE* I will be traveling tomorrow, 1/6/10. I apologize if you submit information and I don't reply for a day or so. ♥

Snag A Badge

30 Day Shred

Post before & after pictures?

Contest for most improved?

When will you Shred?

You Are Visitor #:

Monday, February 8, 2010

UGH... life can be a PITA sometimes!

Hello ladies! I know it's bee a long time and I'm so sorry! This last month has been difficult. It started with going out of state to visit family for 2.5 weeks. Thought I could manage to do the shred while I was there but nope. There was absolutely no time... from the time I woke up till the time I went to bed we had visitors and other family over seeing me and the baby.

I get home on Jan. 22nd around midnight and the next 2 weeks are filled with extreme relationship issues accompanied by deciding on whether or not to leave & move out of state to be closer to family. Needless to say, I've had a few things acting as a distraction. I will be starting another Shred after Valentine's Day, Starting Feb. 21st for those who are interested in joining. I am going to spend the day tomorrow going through alllllll of the email I haven't gotten a chance to check.

Again, I'm so sorry ladies but I hope everyone did well and got their butts kicked during the 30 days!! Can't wait to hear about everyone's results!
post signature

2 comments:

The Carter Family said...

I am going to start March 3rd. :) I also joined a running class that starts tom. Can't wait to see the inches burn right off. :)

Maryanna said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I'm so glad you did because I've been obsessed with your blog for the past couple of hours. :)
P.S. Good luck with your shred!

Kiss That Bump Goodbye

Anyone willing to join in on our 30 Day Shred challenge is welcome! Please sign up and post regularly. It's hard to stay motivated on your own, so that's why we are all here!

We will be starting our Shred on January 3rd, 2010. This is the first Sunday of the new year. It's always nice to start on a fresh week plus this date will allow everyone time to get their videos and weights!

If you have any questions, please send an email to
bumpshred@gmail.com


**PLEASE NOTE: We welcome everyone to join us but PLEASE wait until after your 6 week postpartum check! Your first priority is making sure you heal properly!**

Followers